Michael Hagele is known for being nothing less than an extraordinary man. He currently happens to serve as being a senior outside counsel for a wide number of technology companies. Some of these companies happen to include development and research firms. Both of these kinds of companies like to provide design, technology and also consulting services. Read more about Michael Hagele at Inspirery.
Michael happens to have a variety of experience when it comes to technology. Some of this experience includes; distribution, closing technology, licensing, drafting, negotiating and also development agreements with both international and also domestic internet. The list of experience that he has achieved throughout the years still continues to amaze Michael daily.
Before Michael obtained his current job position he happened to of served as being general counsel for a variety of venture capital backed internet companies. It was at these companies that he was in charge of all legal affairs. These happened to of included corporate governance, intellectual property strategy, stock option plan administration, and also employment issues. Through these positions, Michael was able to proudly learn a lot of what he practices in his career today. Before Michael could officially start his career he knew that he would need to attend college and it was at the University of California that he did just that.
Comparative law looks at the study of relationships and rules between various legal systems as well as comparing them. Besides, it gives similarities and differences of the development of either two or several systems of law. The comparison comes up with conclusions that are related to distinct legal cultures being analyzed.
Comparative law plays fundamental functions that include the following:
- The law helps legal fraternity to understand foreign legal systems. Through similar laws, countries can form a better relationship with other nations by understanding their legal systems properly. Comparative laws help to enhance international peace and unification of laws. This positive relationship boosts cooperation between different states.
- Comparing different legal systems boosts world order. The presence of order and peace in the world helps legislators from various nations to draft sound laws.
- Comparative is important to the academic discipline. Understanding this law helps to teach usage and application of comparative laws in institutions of higher learning. Therefore, the law schools end up producing competent lawyers, attorneys, judges, and magistrates among others.
- Comparing different laws and legal systems of different countries helps to improve and develop legal laws and systems.
- Understanding of differences and similarities between foreign and local laws by a country significantly reduces conflicts and encourages citizens to abide and follow the laws.
- Comparison of various laws also helps to identify flaws and disadvantages of different laws and legal systems. This is assists a country to make rational decisions when choosing the laws to implement and adopt in their legal systems.
Visit this site.
About Sujit Choudhry
Sujit Choudhry is one of the senior lecturer and professors at the University of California. He teaches comparative law at Berkeley School of Law in this University. Besides, Sujit Choudhry has vast experience in conducting research on comparative law as well as in offering advisory during constitutional making and amendments processes. Based on challenge.berkeleylawblogs.org. Due to his exemplary mastery of the comparative constitutional laws and politics, he has given lectures in several countries across the world.
Sujit Choudhry is the founder of Center for Constitution Transitions. This organization focuses on helping experts drafting the constitution with relevant knowledge and support. Sujit Choudhry is always on the forefront to address problems related to comparative constitutional laws that include violent conflicts, ethnicity, and federalism among others.
For more related articles click https://works.bepress.com/sujit_choudhry/