Adam Milstein was born in Haifa, Israel but his family later moved to Kiryat Motzkin where he spent his early life. He joined Israeli defense forces and served during Yong Kippur war. Adam then studied Bachelor of Business and Economics at Technion-Israel Institute of Technology, and as he studied, he helped his father in expanding the family business. He then moved to the United States with his family.
In US, he pursued and attained a Master’s degree in Business Administration from the University of Southern California. His academic qualifications landed him a job in real estate. He worked in the sales department for some time before venturing forth to start investments in real estate.
Adam co-founded the Adam and Gila Milstein family foundation, which is based in Los Angeles, and he is the president. Adam and his wife, Gila, started the organization in 2000. The two have a reputation for sponsoring young Israeli professionals. They sponsor students’ education and help them connect with the State of Israel. They provide them with facts and knowledge about the Jewish culture.
Besides being the president of the foundation, he is an Israeli real estate investor, a philanthropist and a managing partner of Hager Pacific Properties, where he oversees the firm’s finance and accounting dockets. Hager Pacific specializes in rehabilitation and re-positioning of properties.
Milstein boasts the following achievements;
• He co-founded the Israeli-American Council where he is the chairperson.
• He is on the boards of Israeli on Campus Coalition, Birthright Israeli, American Israeli Public Affairs, and the Jewish Funders Network.
• Adam and his wife are the founders of Sifriyat Pijama B’America, which is an organization that provides Hebrew free books.
• Together with other people like Haim Saban, Adam organized a Campus Maccabees Summit, which united over 50 organizations and helped to chart and alternative rhetoric about the Jewish State in America’s colleges and universities.
• Adam Milstein is a businessman who starts and funds organizations. He aims at helping children, youths, and adults groups.
He is a great man and was named among the top 100 people who have positively influenced others in the Jewish community.